Translate

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Another member on our fundraising team!

I am so excited to announce that we have a new member on our fundraising team!  My sister Lisa has set a goal to raise $360.00, enough to send one woman through the WFWI program, while training for the Rhinebeck 1/2 marathon this October.

After a successful completion of our 8th adventure, I would also like to announce that advertising space on the blog has dropped yet again as we enter our final quarter!  Through a donation through my kintera fundraising team, you can donate $200.00 and your message will be displayed on the blog for the duration of the year.  Once you have made your donation please send a private message through the adventure Facebook page with your logo, message, etc. and I will be sure to post it to the site as soon as possible.

Are you interested in joining our fundraising efforts on kintera?  To date with my two team mates we have raised $10,695.00.

Stay tuned...later today or tomorrow our Coma Pedrosa climb report will post along with a few photos from our day!

Thank you!    

No comments:

Post a Comment