Translate

Friday, April 19, 2013

A minor setback...

With the latest adventure around the corner, bags packed, and ready to jet off to a chilly place (In Europe) in 6 days I've had a bit of a set back. I've fractured my big toe. The original adventure (which was to climb the highest mountain of this chilly country) would put those climbing with me at risk, but also risk further injury of my toe-the end result being surgery and 3 months of recovery. Thankfully, I am on rest and in sneakers for 2-4 weeks.

So, with those clues our guessing contest is still on, and thanks to Eric Stewart of Viridian Energy, $20.00 in your name will go to WFWI in your name.

Where I am off too with my dear friend Robyn, is a country of adventures...so while we will not accomplish our initial adventure as per doctors orders, every day will be an adventure as well as an opportunity to continue to raise awareness for Women for Women International.

No comments:

Post a Comment