Translate

Monday, May 6, 2013

Update from Barcelona

April showers bring May flowers...or maybe April injuries bring May adventures.

During my recovery I've had time to think of the adventures to come, and further ways to spread awareness.

I had hoped to run the marathon portion of the Lanzarote IronMan on May 18th as part of a relay with Walid but I don't see my toe being ready to run on.  (Aside from the fact that I haven't been able to train)  That said, our trip to The Canary Islands, will have plenty of adventures with in itself.  While we are there for the Ironman we will be searching for ways to adventure our way around for WFWI.  Being that the island of Lanzarote has a UNESCO World Biosphere status, I don't think I will have any problems.

Upon our return I will be seeking searching for further adventures...heading towards the Ebro Delta River of Spain, into the Pyrenees (and up) as the weather warms, and into Andorra, France, and possibly a jaunt to England.

If and when I manage to make up 2 adventures in the month of May, we will soon be to June!

June brings us to Portugal to celebrate my parents 30th wedding anniversary!  As we drive there, while we are there, and on our way home, we will be working on adventuring.

Even better news for our furry companion and WFWI cheerleader....is that it seems he will be able to able to participate in most of our May and June adventures.

Stay tuned as it appears that the remainder of Spring is going to bring some good things.






No comments:

Post a Comment