Translate

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all Mothers and Mother figures today.

Sending extra special wishes, love, and thanks to my Mom and my Mother in Law for their love and support upon entering their lives. 

 
Today I would like to thank one of my biggest adventure supporters, Paulette Fox, founder and CEO of LifeIce. 

(Www.lifeice.com) With the support of Paulette and the tasty electrolyte packed cubettes of LifeIce I've successfully completed 3 of my 12 adventures. 





The story behind LifeIce is what makes the product particularly special: Paulette's ability to turn tragedy into triumph. Paulette's mother was diagnosed with stage IIIC Ovarian Cancer in 2003. In 2010, in the home where she grew up, Paulette began to purée fruits to freeze into ice cubes which helped nourish her mother while providing her with comfort. While this did not save Paulette's mother: "defying all odds, she stayed with us beyond the doctors expectations.  Every one of those days was a gift that I did not imagine I could give."  After taking time away after her mothers death, LifeIce was born. A shelf stable freeze and eat healthy snack or source of comfort while raising awareness and giving back to the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. While I am so thankful for the support of Paulette and LifeIce, I am simultaneously proud to to help raise awareness along with them, and this Mother's Day acknowledge this wonderful gift from a daughter to her Mother. Thank you Paulette and LifeIce. 


Wishing everyone a Happy Mothers Day!

(And a big thank you to all of the special women in my life!)


No comments:

Post a Comment